At precise projects limited Kenya we use specialized, project management approaches to look after the planning, design, and construction of a project, from its inception to its ending point (planning, implementation to monitoring and evaluation) in socio-economic development, building and construction, civil engineering and in the real estate development anyplace in Nairobi, Kenya.
construction management in nairobi
At precise projects we captain the administration of construction projects and contractors, develop and control engineering works and also act as advisors in civil, electrical and mechanical engineering works. Some other services include
- Specifying project objectives and plans including delineation of scope, budgeting, scheduling, setting performance requirements, and selecting project participants.
- Maximizing the resource efficiency through procurement of labor, materials and equipment.
- Achieve various operations through proper grouping and control by planning, design, estimating, contracting and construction in the entire process.
- Developing effective communications and mechanisms for resolving conflicts.
construction management services in kenya
A Quantity Surveyor (QS) is a construction industry professional with experienced knowledge on construction costs and contracts. They are involved with the capital expenditure phase of a building or facility and calculate budgets based on customers’ requirements. They prepare comprehensive estimates to ensure budgets are satisfactory for each phase of construction.
At precise projects Nairobi, Kenya, our certified quantity surveyors are ready to offer their knowledge at the most affordable rates.
Some of the benefits provided include:
- Construction arbitration, contract management and construction project management
- Cost consulting, Value estimation, Preparing Bill of Quantities (BOQ) and Tender Document.
- Administering construction projects on behalf of the client to ensure that the project is completed on time and within the budget.
- Giving intricate guidance on contractual claims emanating from construction projects.
- Preparation of Payment Application, certification and valuation of construction work.
- Determining the cost of renewal of buildings damaged by fire, war, looting, natural disasters etc and negotiating a settlement, hence assisting in dispute resolution.
quantity surveying in nairobi
At precise projects limited Kenya, we carry on the operation, control, and oversight of real estate. We also carry on the business of real estate property development, facilities management, housing estate development. We also offer services as real estate agents and act as an intermediary between sellers and buyers of real estate/real property.
Looking for a house to buy or rent anywhere in Kenya, then worry no more. We've got your back. Our team of property agents will ensure that you find the house of your dreams, depending on the specifications and amenities or budget you desire.
search for properties in nairobi